In addition to the trophies, the TruLittle Hero Awards provides our winners with life changing experiences through mentoring sessions with notable leaders in the area of their talents.
- TruLittle Performing Arts Heroes (Group) 2016
Rachel Kerr & Every Child A Musician (ECaM) Workshop.
Rachel & Ecam
- The TruLittle Artistic Hero Award winners (U12) and (U17) 2016
At a relaxing 1-2-1 session with Isabella Ogo-Uzodike – award winning gospel artiste / singer / song-writer.
- The TruLittle Musician Hero Award winners (U12) and (U17) enjoyed a recording session with Rachel Kerr a singer – song writer and MOBO Award Winner.
- The TruLittle Artistic Hero Award winners (U12) and (U17) were treated a fun and enlightening session behind the camera at the OHTV studio.
- The TruLittle Samaritan Hero winners (U12) and (U17) went out with their families to enjoy a West End stage play
Billy Elliot Show
In 2015, The TruLittle Sports Hero Award winners (U12) and (U17) had the privilege of training with T.J Ossai of Befittoday. T.J Ossai is a Triple World Masters Athletics medallist in the 100 metres and 200 metres.
- The TruLittle Academic Hero winners (U12) and (U17) also enjoyed an educative session with Uche Ezichi, a life coach and career mentor.